Did you ever wonder why whether predictions are good for at most five or ten days into the future? Hopefully this lesson will help you understand.
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Explain qualitatively what chaos is.
- Explain what an iterated map is.
Before class, please:
- Read these notes.
- Post and answer questions in online forum.
- Check yourself before you wreck yourself (none)
- Participate in online community.
In class, we will:
- Watch this movie.
- Go over the notes.
- Experiment with these pieces of Matlab code.
- Conduction discussion, Q&A.
After class, please: